2013. június 21., péntek

-nincs cím-

I hate that i need you so. You're the only one that's in my mind. I'm not afraid to cry, 'cause i cry every single day. I feel your touch and hear your voice in my dreams. Without you it's hard to survive. I swear i can fly. Where you gonna run when it's all on the line and you're looking for someone to save your life? Love can hear you, love can heal you if you would let is inside. You make me wanna die, but i'm here, 'cause i don't know what happens after i'm died. I'll never be good enough for you. I'm a f*ckin' unicorn, who fell in love, bitches. Killer, don't close your eyes! I wanna love you, tell me you how! I can't breath when i think about you. Your love hits me like no other. Hey, make me feel alive! 



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése